At Grit & Gloss Boutique, we want you to LOVE your purchase! However, we know sometimes it just doesn’t work out. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, so we would be happy to process your return within the guidelines outlined in the policy below.
• If you received a damaged, defective, or wrong item(s), please notify us within 3 days of receipt so we can advise you and resolve the issue. You may contact us using the form on our Contact page found at the bottom of our homepage or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All returns must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags attached and must be accompanied by the original receipt. If items appear worn, have makeup or other stains, your return WILL NOT be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
• Returns are accepted within 14 days of the shipped date. All shipping charges are non-refundable (unless you received damaged, defected, or wrong item(s)).
• When mailing your return back, securely pack your merchandise and the receipt in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible). We recommend recording your tracking information to ensure delivery. Grit & Gloss Boutique is not responsible for return postage fees and the original shipping charges are non-refundable. Mail your online returns to the following address:
• Please note, we will not begin processing the refund until the item has arrived. Refunds will be credited to the same card used to make your purchase. Please allow 1 week for your account to be credited upon receipt of the item. Depending on your credit card company's processing time, it can take 1-2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
• Because our inventory can move quickly, if you would like to exchange an item, we recommend purchasing the new size now by placing a new order; then return the original size to us within 14 days of the shipped date for a refund.
Grit & Gloss Boutique reserves the right to inspect any returned item for damages and make judgments as whether the item(s) were worn, altered, and/or washed. We reserve the right to deny a return in part or full for non-compliance with our policy.